Jeff Staple previewed his collaboration with Jordan Brand a few days ago, but it’s not in a form of a sneaker. Instead, this Staple x Jordan Brand collaboration is a jacket to complement the recently released Air Jordan 11 Black/Varsity Red. But this isn’t no ordinary jacket because the Step’N Out Jacket promises to deliver warmth with a stylish look.
The modern three button style is complemented with Varsity Red accents to match any “Bred” Air Jordan model. It’s also limited to only 2300 made and is individually numbered. The Staple x Air Jordan 11 Step’N Out Jacket is available today on NikeStore.
The retail price is set at $550. Check out the official specifications below.
- Rib collar with three-button placket for warmth and comfort
- Zip pockets at left chest and interior sides and snap pockets at front for secure storage
- Interior zip pockets for additional storage
- Metal Jumpan logo at left placket for signature style
- Contrast stripes at collar and cuffs for modern style
- Fabric: Body: 55% wool/35% polyester/10% rayon. Sleeves: 100% lamb leather. Collar and cuffs: 98% acrylic/1% nylon/1% rubber. Lining and fill: 100% polyester.
- Do not wash