Five Rumored Spring 2017 Air Jordan Release Dates
A new year means a lot more retros. It's always exciting to look a bit more into the future and hope to get our expectations up. Right now is usually the time where several release dates from the following year leak and some already have.
Jordan Brand always goes big for All-Star weekend and with the NBA going to Charlotte in Michael Jordan's backyard, it should be a spectacle.
According to NT, here are five release dates for 2017 you should keep an eye on:
- 02/17 - Jordan AS 6 Retro 384664-101 $225
- 02/25 - Jordan 12 Retro low 'Playoff' 308317-004
- 02/25 - Jordan 8 Retro 'Alternate' 305381-104
- 03/11 - Jordan 6 Retro 'Alternate' 384664-113
- 03/18 - Jordan 12 Retro low 'Georgetown' 308317-002
It seems like JB has plenty of scrapped samples and alternate colorways coming in 2017. An All-Star Air Jordan 6 doesn't sound bad either! Check back for updates and leaked photos in the coming months here on TSG.