Nike Air Force 1 Nai-Ke Chinese New Year
The Nike Air Force 1 Nai-Ke Chinese New Year is ready to celebrate.
Nai-Ke iterations of AF1's have been dropping in high top form throughout last year. Now the Swoosh is preparing for the big new year with a traditional white low top.
Bearing a minimal colorway, this Air Force 1 features traditional Chinese detailed on the heels, tongue tab, and insoles.
An official release date has yet to be revealed, but a mid-January release is expected.
Where to buy the Nike Air Force 1 Low Nai-Ke Chinese New Year:
- Shanghai Tongren Road 88 L105 DOE
- Shanghai Nian No. 288 three Dagu Road, Huangpu District
- Nike iAPM KICKS LOUNGE shop Huaihai Zhong Road, Shanghai No. 999 ICC 426 square iAPM
- Nike Raffles KICKS LOUNGE store Tibet Road, Shanghai, Huangpu, 6th Floor, 268
- Beijing DEAL Gulou East Street, Dongcheng District, No. 160
- Beijing New Asia East Fourth North Street, No. 499
- SOAR Haizhu District of Guangzhou Industrial Avenue Lafont Square L1-S55 shop
- 01A No. XH55 Guangzhou Tianhe Zhijie No. 160 Tianhe Department of movement south of the district
- 106 COLOUR Chifeng Road Tianjin
- Nike brand experience stores Tianjin Binjiang Road, Heping District, No. 1-4 184 F
- 101 77 Wuhan riverbank area Dongting Street
- Dalian print space Gorky Road Shahekou District No. (Peace Square opposite the fifth door) 495
- Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong streets US17 Beach Road Poly Culture Plaza A district level (next to the sea after the subway station)