How To Cop Yeezy Boost on adidas Confirmed App
Details of the roll out on adidas Confirmed app have been revealed as well.
adidas Confirmed is an app that allows you to reserve your size of sneakers without camping or any hassles. Once you place your reservation on the designated sneakers, you may pick up the sneakers and pay for them at adidas nice and easy.
adidas Yeezy 750 Boost “Glow in the Dark” release date is June 11th. The adidas Confirmed app reservations open on June 7th or June 8th (depending on where you live) at a random time.
HOW TO COP YEEZY BOOST
ON ADIDAS CONFIRMED APP
- Download the adidas Confirmed app – iTunes / Google Play
- Signup with valid email address and phone number
- Select your size (mens)
- Select your size range (two sizes up and two sizes down just incase your original size is unavailable)
- Turn on location services for the app (it will auto select your nearest adidas store)
- Turn on notifications for the app (an alert goes out when reservations are open)
- Verify your location zone perimeters. (must be in zone to reserve sneakers)
- Reservations for Yeezy Boost open on June 7th, Tuesday.
- Pick up will be available on June 11th.
- Bring cash or card to pay.
ADIDAS CONFIRMED AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING CITIES
US: Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Las Vegas, Long Island, LA, Miami, NYC, North New Jersey, Orange County, Philly and San Fran
INTERNATIONAL: Berlin, London, Milan